Header Ads

Campus Heat: Meet Priscilla Ephraim, The Most Gorgeous Lady in Covenant University



Check out the hot pictures of Priscilla Ephraim, who won the last edition of Covenant University, Campus    Heat fashion journal.




Priscilla Ephraim: 
When I look back at my primary and secondary school days, I find it hard to believe that swimming, reading and dancing were my hobbies; cos right now, all that has changed - it's Shopping, Dressing Up e.t.c
The Picture Below Shows Me in a Little Black Dress. Continue....>


Picture Above: Little Black Dresses are Life and Time Savers; When You're Totally Clueless About What To Wear, an L.B.D is definitely an option.
Picture Above: Errr..For The Look Above - Monochrome is the Theme!!!
I kinda wish I could go back to high school so I can rock this on black and white night .. LOL.
The Print Top is very much a new trend..tops, leggings and all are now made out of scarf prints; Thank God, I made it in time to get mine.


Picture Above: Do I need to talk much about Denim Tops? It's something almost everybody was rocking this summer.
I paired mine with some Hot Red Gap Pants my sister gave me and my John Lennon Type Glasses.

Picture Above: I was trying my hands on the Janelle Monae Look!
She does everything in Black and White - Well, except her MUSIC! and this look isn't only for tomboys cos I'm not one; Take the Risk and Try on Some Boots! .. I Took The Risk & Now, I'm in love? LOL (Blazer: Zara, Top: Zara, Tights: Zara, Boots: Madden Girl, Bow Tie: Aldo).

Picture Above: I'm Sure We All Remember Those Materials! - Most of our Grandmothers, Mothers, Aunties owned them as Wrappers in those days.
Picture BelowOkay! I know I look like a Trouble Maker in this Picture! - Forgive me but it's my self defence mechanism!
I'm wearing a scarf over a Trench Coat in this Look & I'm sure you are wondering how I coped with the Nigerian Heat - Well, let's just say I was lucky enough to rock it on a Cool Day!


Campus Heat


Advertisements: Get All in One Click...