Header Ads

CHELSEA SIGNS SAMUEL ETO'O ON A ONE YEAR DEAL

Reports say that Chelsea have completed the signing of striker Samuel Eto'o from Anzhi Makhachkala on a one-year deal. Jose Mourinho has tracked Wayne Rooney for much of the summer, with two bids rejected, but has now moved for the 32-year-old after abandoning his pursuit of the Manchester United man.

"I am very happy to be here but also anxious because I want to get playing as soon as possible," he told the club's official website.
"It wasn't a hard decision. I saw the qualities Chelsea have, and I was very happy with Jose Mourinho before, so when the opportunity came, I was very happy to take it."

Eto'o noow joins Willian, Cristian Cuevas, Andre Schurrle, Mark Schwarzer and Marco van Ginkel at Stamford Bridge.
Hmmmm, another strong blackman for Chelsea attack.

No comments

Make A comment

Advertisements: Get All in One Click...