Header Ads

"Thank You Nigeria!" OJB Jazreel Wrote Letter To Thank Nigerians As He Discharged From Indian Hospital

Some months back, we wrote on VONImag.com that Nigerian producer OJB Jazereel who needed a kidney transplanting surgery to survive his kidney problem has left the country to India where the surgery would take place. [READ HERE].
However, some minutes ago, we have receive a letter by OJB Jazereel thanking Nigerians for their love, care and supports during the ailment. He said if not for his caring Familly and Nigeria people, he wouldn't have survived the operation. 

Read the letter below
Dear fellow Nigerians. 
Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published onFacebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney TransplantationSurgery, by God’s Grace. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.
I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon.Thank you once again sincerely, 

Your very own OJB Jezreel.

No comments

Make A comment

Advertisements: Get All in One Click...